Doushitte?

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Thoughts of Bangkok concert and DBSK's new look

I've posted this in in-complete.net and also kpopkingdom in my own posts... LOL... Lazy to retype~

Their appearance in the Malaysian concert was a more formal and safe type. This time in Bangkok they've changed alot!

At first I didn't like Yoo Chun's hair much. Then in some pics he looked really cool to me! I have the impression of a more charismatic TVXQ onstage coz of Micky! Haha... But in his solo pics he looked more like a typical chinese schoolgirl than the usual sexy Micky Yoo Chun.

Jae Joong looked so undefeatably beautiful! His hair colour isn't quite as striking as I saw it earlier but somehow the strange mix of the hair colour and lighting made Jae Joong look extra exquisite! So beautiful!

Yun Ho's hair didn't change much... You can always count on him to be a constant I guess.. LOL .. Oh wait, I see Jiunn's comment in in-com that his hair is longer and better-looking than before. Anyway I'm so glad he's dancing powerfully and happily again.

Xiah Junsu looks more matured and troubled this time.. How come ever since he cut his hair I notice his frowns more often?

Chang Min!!! Gaaaaah his hair makes him look too old than he should look.. I want a cute Max and not a serious-looking... scary-hair.. Max.. LOL.... ... Aaaaish the poor thing couldn't dance together with his members because of a leg injury (I heard it was an ankle injury)...

Both of us are sad, being unable to attend the concert and the fanmeeting as well as stalk the celebrities.

No comments: