Doushitte?

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Sexy Alluring Bods XD :SX-18:

Saipan pool in Japan

-UNDER CONSTRUCTION-
(I'll start to do the excavations,pilings first...later when I'm free, I'll start on the concrete slabs & formwork..XDXD)This post is like constructing a bldg, step by step^^

B.O.D.Y.
XD
This post really put my biology knowledge into test..(I've been in architecture for 2 years now & Biology has been put aside for those 2 yrs>.<)I need to do extra research to find the exact names for body parts.I feel scary to "explore" towards this extent.
All of them have slight muscular, athletic bodies since they practise dances a lot for performances.
Xiah Junsu
Micky Yuchun
He has larger bone frame, PLUS he's skinny.
Hence the sexy collarbone
end of ulna is large
Hero Jaejoong
Broad, straight shoulders
Max Changmin
He has been working out recently.I somehow don't like that muscular image on him.Ludwig Mies van Der Rohe says "Less is More".I guess this is true on him.lol~
U-Know Yunho
He has man boobs. lolx He revealed it in YashimManMan 061002. gosh~ he said that his chest grows fat easily

4 comments:

jiunn said...

gah..!!!this space i've saved up to spazz abt their bods...
it's been here for a few months n i haven't updated it yet
-_-"

ARGH
my stupid assignments r strangling me!!!
T.T
btw, i'm studying architecture
coughs*coughs*
-architorture-
RAWR*

Anonymous said...

architechture? no wonder all the terms...haha
and you updated with their pics from golden fish!! cool!!
and yea, with all the dance practice they sure have atheletic bods...

Anonymous said...

no way girl. you left out junsu's bod description. haha...:P

시에라 (Sierra) said...

Jae Joong... *drools* :P~

Yea... what about Jun Su's bod... I know he's really thin... caught a glimpse of his nekkid bod in the first house tour... the one where Jae was wearing the Hamtaro pajamas... 2nd time I had a quick glace at his bod was on the Rising Sun concert DVD... hmmm....

Jae... :P~